Here at Hitek we pride ourselves on taking the hassle of calibration away by offering a comprehensive calibration service that can be tailored to your requirements.
As a well-established calibration service provider of over 20 years, you can be sure that your test and measurement instruments will be in safe hands. Below are just some of the calibration services that we can provide:
What is Calibration?
Calibration is an activity of checking, by comparison with a standard, the accuracy of a measuring instrument. It may also include adjustment of the instrument to bring it back in to manufactures spec.
Fully managed calibration service
24 hour standard traceable calibration service* appointment required
Onsite and mobile calibration service throughout the UK
Traceable and UKAS accredited calibrations are available, in accordance with Hiteks’ capability
We aim to beat any like for like quotation
- Full management of all calibration requirements
- Single point of contact
- Online customer portal with access to calibration certificates and instrument history including list of instruments due for calibration
- Automatic calibration reminders
Hitek’s experienced engineers are fully trained to carry out calibrations onsite at customer premises. This can include the use of the mobile calibration lab:
- A fully equipped and air-conditioned mobile laboratory
- Reduce product downtime
- Ideal for large items too bulky to take offsite
- Save money on postage and packaging
- Available for customers throughout the UK
Hitek’s engineers carry out UKAS Calibration or standard traceable calibrations from the air-conditioned laboratory and calibration house in West Sussex.
- Need a fast turnaround? 24-hour calibration service
- Drop in calibration service* By appointment only. Ideal for local tradespeople in the West Sussex area